Based in Dundee, Scotland
Lowtek Light Book
Popup Space Quest is a game/popup book for the unreleased Lowtek Light Book system. You play as a space delivery robot exploring the galaxy. The book will have a main storyline as well as multiple game mode/mini-games such as coloring, find the object, and much more.
This is the first full book to be developed for the light book and won prototype funding commencing in 2024.
- A fun popup book to play with
- Multi user augmented reality experience
- Mini games
- Coloring mode
- Multiple ways to play each page
- Family fun
Quick Playthrough YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "NA" NA
- "This Playable Pop-up Book Is The Coolest Thing I’ve Ever Seen. "
- kotaku Ky Stewart, KotakuAU
- "an impossibly cute cardboard flip book and projector combo that let its cartoon hero Bib bound across the 3D paper environments to find a way home. "
- Katharine Castle, rockpapershotgun
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Courier Paper story
Local Newspaper https:.
About Lowtek Games
Currently a two man studio that outsources stuff when needed. The studio is focused on making fun, challenging, puzzling games that are dyslexia friendly.
More information on Lowtek Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.